basis on which we will process any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us.
Please read the following carefully.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you use our site or when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. The following information may be collected, but will be anonymised and will not contain any information from which you can be identified: • Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. Cookies:
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet may not be completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access. Changes to this policy:
The Data Protection Act (the "Act") has various provisions which ensure that any person who has access to your personal information must comply with strict rules. The Act provides the following principles, which we follow at all times:
• We will process your data fairly and lawfully.
• We will obtain your data only for specified and lawful purposes, and shall not use it for any other purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data held shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it is held.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
• We will ensure that personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
• We will ensure that personal data shall be processed in accordance with your rights under the Act.
• We will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect any personal data from any destruction, damage or loss.
• We will not transfer your personal data outside Australia unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection. We control and operate our site from Australia (regardless of where hosting servers are located). All matters relating to the site are governed by the laws of Australia, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the site shall be the courts of Australia. We do not warrant or imply that the site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of Australia. If you are located outside of Australia, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. Severability:
If for any reason any part of this policy is found to void or unenforceable, it will be deemed severed from the remainder of the policy, which will continue in full force and effect. Contact us: